Sometimes you run into sites that are from other countries. If there is not a Translate button with your search you can try Google Translate. Google does a pretty good job at translating text, but it is no where near perfect. But hopefully it can at least help you get your point across.
- Go to: http://translate.google.com/
- Enter your text in the box at the left.
- Choose the target language at the right.
- The translated text will appear in the box at the right.
- Click the microphone in the left box to “speak” what you want translated. (in Chrome browser)
- Click the speaker icon in the right box to listen to the translation.