A welcome update to Google Classroom has arrived. Teachers now have the ability to differentiate assignments in Classroom. When a teacher adds an assignment, that assignment can be assigned to one student, multiple students, or all. Many teachers have asked for this and it finally has been added. Great new addition to a wonderful product.
1. In the class in your Classroom, hover over the Add plus button and select Create Assignment
2. Enter the title and any instructions needed.
3. To post an assignment to individual students, click the Down arrow next to the All students.
4. Click All students to deselect it.
5. Select the student(s) by checking each student's name.
6. Add the due date, topic, and materials as needed for the assignment.
7. Click the Assign button.