Tuesday, March 25, 2014

OneNote vs. Evernote















The two giants of the note taking world just became a bit closer now that One Note from Microsoft is now free and has their online version easier to access.http://www.onenote.com/ 

I personally like One Note and have used it for my note taking needs for years. I can access my notes on my desktop, my laptop, my iPad, my iPhone, and even online on my Chromebook.
I know many educators who like Evernote and have used it for year. Mainly because whey they started with it, Evernote was free.


If you are looking for a note taking option, these are probably the best two options to choose from. Both programs help you get organized with all of your notes, websites, and documents. But which one do you choose?

Lifehacker posted an excellent blog lately highlighting the pros and cons of each program. Take a look and decide for yourself. Get them both and try them both out. It's free!

Lifehacker OneNote vs. Evernote


No comments:

Post a Comment