Thursday, May 26, 2016

EdTechTeam South Plains Summit

EdTechTeam South Plains Summit Featuring Google for Education In Partnership With Lubbock ISD

 June 1st and 2nd Lubbock ISD will be hosting a technology summit featuring Google for Education. This event is produced by the help of the EdTechTeam

I will be presenting two sessions at the summit that I am pretty excited about (albeit a bit nervous as I have never presented either of these before).

  • Creativity with Google Drawing - June 1st, 10:00 am
  • Give your Classroom a Voice with Blogger - June 1st, 1:30 pm

My resources can be found at https://goo.gl/ZXEKfF

I use both of these products and have attended many sessions on how to and why to use the products. I hope I can convey that message to my participants.

Still time to sign up for the Conference or the Pre-Conference 


$329 for one person for the two day conference
$199 for one person for the one day pre-conference on May 31st. 


No comments:

Post a Comment